Disruptive technologies are already enabling dynamic organisations to eliminate the conventional boundaries that exist in the business value chain.
Several business processes are been enhanced and automated in the cloud on digital networks giving businesses the freedom to freely innovate and reinvent there business processes and models. This will lead to businesses being competitive by improving Service delivery, product quality, pricing and profit margins.
Take away from Master Class
– Better Knowledge of Disruptive Technologies and what they can do for your organisation
– Understanding on how to design innovative business models through application of Disruptive technologies.
– Ability to solve problems through innovative design processes that will solve beyond the problems encountered
– Better understanding through live demo of solutions built out of disruptive technologies.
– Understand the principles of Lean Innovation and Design Thinking.These should be influencers/decision makers in both public and private sectors;
Who Should attend?
Disruptive Innovation is encompassing therefore no technical knowledge is necessary but willingness and capability to effect process and organisational changes.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS
Mr Niyi Yusuf, Country Manager Accenture Nigeria
Dr Austin Okere, EVC Computer Warehouse Group
Mr Emeka Okoye, Founder Cymantiks Nigeria
Victor Ugorji, Business Process expert (Lean Sigma Black belt)
Dr. Eugene Ohu, HoD, Organisational Behaviour, Pan Atlantic University (LBS)
Prof. Musa Aibinu, HoD, Mechatronic (FUTM, Robotics and AI)
David Alozie, Digital Transformation & Innovation