Disruptive technologies are already enabling dynamic organisations to eliminate the conventional boundaries that exist in the business value chain.
Several business processes are been enhanced and automated in the cloud on digital networks giving businesses the freedom to freely innovate and reinvent there business processes and models. This will lead to businesses being competitive by improving Service delivery, product quality, pricing and profit margins.
Take away from Master Class
– Better Knowledge of Disruptive Technologies and what they can do for your organisation
– Understanding on how to design innovative business models through application of Disruptive technologies.
– Ability to solve problems through innovative design processes that will solve beyond the problems encountered
– Better understanding through live demo of solutions built out of disruptive technologies.
– Understand the principles of Lean Innovation and Design Thinking.These should be influencers/decision makers in both public and private sectors;
Who Should attend?
- Senior Managers,
- IT officers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
Disruptive Innovation is encompassing therefore no technical knowledge is necessary but willingness and capability to effect process and organisational changes.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS
- Organisations will receive access to join collaborative forums to benefit from researches, intelligence and guides on how to leverage technologies use cases employed by organisations in developed economies.
- Complimentary Pass for Members of Sponsoring Organisations
- Opportunities to be part discussions which shape Industrial Revolution in Nigeria
- Company Attendees would learn how to leverage Disruptive Technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to draw a roadmap for their Digital Transformation
Mr Niyi Yusuf, Country Manager Accenture Nigeria
Dr Austin Okere, EVC Computer Warehouse Group
Mr Emeka Okoye, Founder Cymantiks Nigeria
Victor Ugorji, Business Process expert (Lean Sigma Black belt)
Dr. Eugene Ohu, HoD, Organisational Behaviour, Pan Atlantic University (LBS)
Prof. Musa Aibinu, HoD, Mechatronic (FUTM, Robotics and AI)
David Alozie, Digital Transformation & Innovation
You must be logged in to post a comment.